.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Marketing Deals&Steals

Special Offers (deals) and Freebies (steals) of Interest to Marketers.

Friday, April 08, 2005

Coming Soon To A 404 Page Near You...

Yeah, I haven't been updating this much lately, even though I have material for it.

I'm planning on moving it soon. Then I'll really promote it and build the readership. It seems kind of a waste to continue to build it up here when it will soon fly away and be redirected.

Not that it matters. My stats show virtually no-one is reading it anyway. So, no real loss.

About the only time I get readers here is when I post the link as part of my sig on a forum. Even more rarely I'll get a hit from a Technorati search.

But, alas, they don't think enough of it to pay return visits.

I hope they didn't bookmark it....

Yours,
Gene Nash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home