.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Marketing Deals&Steals

Special Offers (deals) and Freebies (steals) of Interest to Marketers.

Monday, February 14, 2005

This Blog Has Lost Its Way

I must apologize. This blog has lost its way. It is supposed to be about Freebies and Special Offers (which in my sole opinion actually are special) for marketers and website owners.

Unfortunately, till I start a blog dedicated to marketing, I have been using it for any stray marketing thoughts I may have. Not good.

Therefore, from now on I will limit my stray marketing thoughts to once a week, probably on Saturday or Friday. All the other content will conform to the blog's designated purpose.

Yours,
Gene Nash

P.S. --
As long as I am already off topic...

Sir Peter Maxwell has closed his Blogspot/Blogger blog and moved all comments and content to his website at SirPeterMaxwell.com. If you enjoy British flavoured satire, that's the place for you. Stop by the forums and say hi.

Update: Sir Peter closed the forums. Not a good idea in my opinion, but.... So don't stop by and say hi. ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home